Building application forms

There are now two different building application forms. One form each

  • within the building zone
  • outside the building zone

If several owners or applicants are involved, these can be recorded using forms a1 and a2.

For small projects within the building zone, the "small municipality" form can be used.

For building projects outside the building zone, the forms of the canton must be filled out. For this purpose, please use the following link:

Building application forms canton